Bluestep Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2019 and Annual Report 2018
The AGM decided, among other things, the following:
- The AGM approved the accounts for Bluestep Bank as well as the consolidated income statement and balance sheet.
- The AGM approved that the appropriation of profits should be carried forward, in accordance with the Board and the Chief Executive Officer’s proposal.
- The Board and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability for the financial year 2018.
- Per-Arne Blomquist (Chairman), Albert Gustafsson, Andreas Pettersson Rohman, Göran Bronner, Lars Wollung, Sofia Arhall Bergendorf and Toby Franklin were re-elected to the Board for the period until next AGM.
- Furthermore the AGM re-elected Ernst & Young AB as audit company with public accountant Daniel Eriksson as the auditor in charge.
This information is such information that Bluestep Bank AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on 23 April 2019 20:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Johanna Clason, CFO
+46 701 48 33 85
Or visit www.bluestepbank.com