BlueStep Bank AB Year-End Report 2018
The loan portfolio increased by 6.5% compared to December 2017 and amounted to SEK 14.5 billion at year-end 2018.
1 January – 31 December 2018 (compared to same period 2017)
- Total operating income amounted to MSEK 746.0 (675.3)
- Total expenses amounted to MSEK 483.6 (391.0)
- Comprehensive profit amounted to MSEK 161.7 (187.1)
- Credit losses amounted to MSEK 50.2 (33.5)
1 July – 31 December 2018 (compared to same period 2017)
- Total operating income amounted to MSEK 376.5 (356.7)
- Total expenses amounted to MSEK 258.2 (202.1)
- Comprehensive profit amounted to MSEK 60.2 (107.8)
- Credit losses amounted to MSEK 23.5 (12.4)
The increased income is mainly due to the larger loan portfolio. Increased expenses are largely driven by investments in development of the web site, preparations for issuance of covered bonds, process development to increase digitalization as well as depreciation of intangible assets.
This information is information that Bluestep Bank AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the contact person set out below on 28 February 2019 at 08:00 CET.
For more information, please contact:
Johanna Clason, CFO
+46 701 48 33 85
or visit www.bluestepbank.com