Bluestep Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2020 and Annual Report 2019
Bluestep Bank AB (publ)’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was concluded on the 22[nd] of April 2020. The AGM re-elected the Board and Auditor. The Board and Chief Executive Officer also publish the Annual Report of Bluestep Bank AB (publ) for 2019.
The AGM resolved, among other things, the following:
- The AGM approved the accounts for Bluestep Bank as well as the consolidated income statement and balance sheet.
- The AGM approved that the appropriation of profits should be carried forward, in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- The Board and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability for the financial year 2019.
- Per-Arne Blomquist (Chairman), Albert Gustafsson, Andreas Pettersson Rohman, Göran Bronner, Lars Wollung, Sofia Arhall Bergendorf and Toby Franklin were re-elected to the Board for the period until next AGM.
- Finally, the AGM re-elected Ernst & Young AB as audit company with public accountant Daniel Eriksson as the auditor in charge.
Download the annual report: https://www.bluestepbank.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
For additional information, please contact:
Johanna Clason, CFO
Tel: +46 701 483 385
Louise Bergström, Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 731 427 466
Or visit www.bluestepbank.com
Bluestep Bank AB (publ) is publishing this information which is obliged to be publicly available pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above at 17:00 CET on 22 April 2020.
Published 2020-04-22 17:00