Complement - Bluestep Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2021 and Annual and Sustainability report 2020
The complement refers to the attachment of the Annual and Sustainability report 2020 in its entirety and updated contact details. Bluestep Bank AB (publ)’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was concluded on the 22nd of April 2021. The AGM decided to re-elect the Board of Directors and auditor. The Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer also present the Annual report of Bluestep Bank AB (publ) for 2020.
Among other things, the AGM resolved the following:
- The AGM approved the accounts for Bluestep Bank as well as the consolidated income statement and balance sheet.
- The AGM approved that the appropriation of profits should be carried forward, in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- The Board and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability for the financial year 2020.
- Per-Arne Blomquist (Chairman), Albert Gustafsson, Lars Wollung, Sofia Arhall Bergendorff, Toby Franklin, Rolf Stub and Simon Tillmo were re-elected to the Board of Directors for the period until the next AGM.
- Ernst & Young AB was re-elected as audit company with public accountant Daniel Eriksson as the auditor in charge.
The Annual and Sustainability report for 2020 can be downloaded from: https://www.bluestepbank.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
For additional information, please contact:
Björn Lander, CEO
Tel: +46 736 731 899
Or visit www.bluestepbank.com
Bluestep Bank AB (publ) is publishing this information which is obliged to be publicly available pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and due to the requirements pursuant to § 5 – 12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above at 11:45 CET on 23 April 2021.