Annual General Meeting 2022 in Bluestep Bank AB (publ) and publication of Annual and Sustainability report for 2021
Bluestep Bank AB (publ)’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was concluded on the 26th of April 2022. The AGM re-elected six of the board members including the Chairman, and elected one new board member. The AGM also re-elected the auditor. Bluestep Bank AB (publ) also publishes the Annual and Sustainability report for 2021, which is available on the company’s website.
Among other things, the AGM resolved the following:
- The AGM approved the income statement and balance sheet for Bluestep Bank AB (publ) as well as the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- The AGM approved the Board’s proposal for a dividend distribution to Bluestep Holding AB (owner of 100 percent of the shares in Bluestep Bank AB (publ)) of SEK 300m for the fiscal year 2021 and that the remaining funds should be carried forward.
- The Board and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability for the financial year 2021.
- The AGM decided to decrease the number of board members from eight (8) to seven (7).
- The AGM re-elected Per-Arne Blomquist (Chairman), Albert Gustafsson, Toby Franklin, Rolf Stub, Simon Tillmo and Julia Erhardt as board members for the period until the next AGM and also elected Jayne Almond as a new board member for the corresponding period. Lars Wollung and Sofia Arhall Bergendorff had decided not to stand for re-election.
- Ernst & Young AB was re-elected as audit company with public accountant Daniel Eriksson as the auditor in charge.
The Annual and Sustainability report can be download from; bluestepbank.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
For further information, please contact:
Björn Lander, CEO, Bluestep Bank
+46 736 73 18 99
Sofia Hagman Buhlin, Head of Corporate Communications, Bluestep Bank
+46 708 98 24 29
Or visit: www.bluestepbank.com
Bluestep Bank AB (publ) is publishing this information which is obliged to be publicly available pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and due to the requirements pursuant to § 5 – 12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 18.30 CET on 26 April 2022.
Published 2022-04-26 18:30
Modified 2022-04-26 18:36